Become A Member...
Membership has its Benefits
Membership is restricted to alumnus of the Harvard Business School as defined below.
Consider becoming a Member and meeting more people of your local HBS alumni community.
BENEFIT from and add to association with our members, who make an impact in their businesses, industries and communities. Put your degree to work and:
- Gain access to special destinations and private tours. Go behind the scenes at concerts and tours of some of Philadelphia’s most famous locations. Social networking at its best.
- Talk to CEOs and Presidents at the Presidents Breakfast Club every month
- Attend our Resource Roundtable events during mid-week evening events dedicated to active discussion of specific issues of interest to our membership.
- Support the community through our Social Enterprise Initiative, which provides educational opportunities for Delaware Valley non-profit executives.
- Be exposed to nonprofits looking for HBS Club of Philadelphia members to serve on their boards
- Have fun!
Feel free to bring guests or colleagues to participate in some of our programs.
PARTICIPATE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE ALLOWS!
According to the bylaws of the Harvard Business School Alumni Association, the definition of an alumnus/a is any person meeting one or more of the following qualifications:
- Having a degree awarded by HBS
- Completing one full year of an HBS degree-granting program
- Having a certificate for completion of an Executive Education program lasting nine weeks or the equivalent
- Attending a military course at HBS
- Completing one full year of study and research under direct and exclusive supervision of a member of the HBS faculty
We recommend the Patron Membership Level. Beyond providing the best value and the most opportunities, it is a great way to support the club's mission.
Membership Fees are Non-refundable.